Aura Noir Merchandise
T-Shirts - (View All Aura Noir T-Shirts)
Hoodies - (View All Aura Noir Hoodies)
The band was formed in 1993 by Aggressor (Carl-Michael Eide) and Apollyon (Ole Jørgen Moe), who sent out a couple of demos before releasing the underground EP Dreams Like Deserts in 1995. In 1996, they were joined by Mayhem guitarist Blasphemer (Rune Eriksen), who contributed to the release of Black Thrash Attack, their first full-length CD.
In 2004, they were the first band to be signed to Tyrant Syndicate Productions, a sub-label of Peaceville Records, run by Nocturno Culto and Fenriz (both of Darkthrone). They released their next album The Merciless, which featured Nattefrost of Carpathian Forest and Fenriz on guest vocals.
The band was put on hold after Aggressor was in an accident in late March, 2005. It is alleged that he either jumped or fell out from a fourth floor window, and landed on his legs after falling ten metres. In May 2006, Aggressor appeared as a guest in the Norwegian radio programme Tinitus, where he confirmed he is confined to a wheel-chair due to being paralyzed from the ankles down.
Despite this setback, the band continued to record new material, which resulted in a new full-length album, Hades Rise, being released on August 25, 2008.
* Dreams Like Deserts (EP) – (1995)
* Black Thrash Attack – (1996)
* Deep Tracts of Hell – (1998)
* The Merciless – (2004)
* Hades Rise – (2008)
* Increased Damnation – (2000)
* Deep Dreams of Hell – (2005)
* Untitled - (1993)
* Two Voices, One King - (1994)
* Überthrash, 2004. 4-way split with Audiopain, Infernö and Nocturnal Breed.
* Überthrash II, 2005. 4-way split with Audiopain, Infernö and Nocturnal Breed.